Sunday, August 29, 2010

Thanks for everything!










Hello!!! I finally update in this blog le^^ actually today I wanna say thanks to Germaine, Kirstie and Tong Yee for celebrating my birthday=] yesterday we meet up at downtown there and eat sushi!!! super long time never eat liao (T^T) really happy to eat yesterday!!! but was surprise to receive a cake from you guys^^ that time I seriously dunno how to react. so I kinda like stun mode. Germaine 'thanks' for the cake make up! Lol! ^w^the cake and the food is nice~THANKS!!!!Anyway it's been a long time since i meet up with u guys le (T^T) sorry that i every time cant make it to catch up with you guys... I really appreciate everything u guys give me in my life. I really happy and glad that you guys are my best buddies!!! seriously i dun really know how to express myself to u guys my feeling right now=] But once more Thanks A Lot Buddies for being the first to celebrate for me!!! i hope to catch up with u guys more often if i can! here are the photos for yesterday^^ will put up in facebook too!!!