Thursday, March 24, 2011

Internship

Hello Everyone! Now waiting for 9am to come before going out for work so using my computer for a while.. =) I am now having my 5 Months of internship and it has only been the 4th day! haha. Although quite boring this week without anything much to do but time flies so i am xiao happy!

Even though nothing to do quite good (can be boring at times) but i hope to have more stuff to do.. at least i have something to do then the time will feel like it is teleporting. I prefer it to teleport then to fly only. Haha. The company's environment not too bad the people there are friendly just that i have yet to bond with them. BUT that XXXX i seriously try to control my anger towards her.. =( Anyway I already make up my mind since i ren so long le so i will ren all the way till the end of internship. HAHA. I am just praying that i wouldn't be in the same class as her next sem!!! GOD BLESS ME!

PS: See kirstie now u know the importance of learning a new language. SOON i will be learning KOREAN!! haha I mean SOONNNNN don't know when is my SOONNNNN haha.

Everyone have a nice holiday! I can't wait for you guys to go for internship BECAUSE at that time i will be free Although i plan to go and find a part time job but at least that job i can quit whenever i don't like. Not like now cause if i do i cannot graduate =( But whatever la, my SSM (restaurant module, at first i also tot will die and keep complaining but it is also over le so i guess it is always like that...)

Stay Happy! Oh then this Friday we all saded! Tong Yee and Kirstie both working =(