Went to USS yesterday for Kirstie's 21st Birthday. Although I have already been there 4 times but this time is the best. I tried all the rides this time, including the rollarcoaster that I had so much fear with. If it wasn't for everyone whom keep encouraging me and tong yee telling me that it is worth trying at it once, I would probably go in again without trying it.
Overall it was really tired but awesome. It is always so fun whenever we are together. Can't believe that we already know each other for 9 years le. One more year and it is 10 years. I am really glad u guys are in my life.. (I know i always say this but i really mean it)
Staying with me through thick and thin. laughter, sadness, anger, bitterness.. everything we tried together. The memories that we have are priceless but it is not the end yet, we will definitely create more priceless memories and always being together even when we have our own family in future.
Thanks for always being so patient and kind with me... forgiving me for my wrongdoings and despite all those still willing to be my friend... LOVE U ALL!!!! <3