A lot of things happen in the previous Dai - Lou Family as requested I am going replay the Dai - Lou family.
I have already currently created the family... It is as followed;
Dai - Lou Family's 4 Sister
Oldest Sister; Kirstie Dai - Lou
Status: Married to Lee Dong Hae
Lifetime Wish: Living a lap of luxury life
2nd Sister; Tong Yee Dai - Lou
Status: Married to Lee Hyuk Jae
Lifetime Wish: Celebrity Chef
3rd Sister; Zemin Dai - Lou
Status: Single (Loner Character)
Lifetime Wish: Famous Architecture Designer
Youngest Sister; Germaine Dai - Lou
Status: Married to Choi MinHo
Lifetime Wish: Living a lap of luxury life
Lee Family's Twin Brother
Older Brother; Lee Dong Hae
Status: Married to Kirstie Dai - Lou
Lifetime Wish: Superstar Actor
Younger Brother; Lee Hyuk Jae
Status: Married to Tong Yee Dai - Lou
Lifetime Wish: Superstar Actor
Choi Family's Only Child
Only Child; Choi MinHO
Status: Married to Germaine Dai - Lou
Lifetime Wish: Mega Company's CEO
After creating this family, no more space for creating the children, therefore the children will be left to the system to decide (whether you get a boy or a girl - no biasses)
The children will be only for Kirstie Dai - Lou & Germaine Dai - Lou because Tong Yee Dai - Lou and Zemin Dai - Lou dislike children. Maybe I will create two children for each. (Hopefully Kirstie Dai - Lou gets both boy and Germaine Dai - Lou gets both girl)
Once I start playing the game... there will be screenshot. =D