![]() |
| Main Gate |
![]() |
| 2nd Level's Cosy Corner |
![]() |
| Germaine Dai - Lou's Room |
![]() |
| Germaine Dai - Lou's Room |
![]() |
| Germaine Dai - Lou's Room |
![]() |
| Germaine Dai - Lou's Room |
![]() |
| Zemin Dai - Lou's Room |
![]() |
| 3rd Level's Balcony |
![]() |
| Tong Yee Dai - Lou's Room (Connected with Kirstie Dai - Lou's) |
![]() |
| Kirstie Dai - Lou's Room (Connected with Tong Yee Dai - Lou's) |
![]() |
| Pool |
![]() |
| Kirstie & Tong Yee Dai - Lou's Room (Centre is computer area... allow easy communication when update Kpop) |
![]() |
| Kirstie & Tong Yee Dai - Lou's Room (Centre is computer area... allow easy communication when update Kpop) |
![]() |
| Tong Yee Dai - Lou!!! |
![]() |
| Zemin Dai - Lou!!! |
![]() |
| Kirstie Dai - Lou!!! |
![]() |
| Germaine Dai - Lou!!! |
![]() |
| Outdoor Kitchen |
![]() |
| Outdoor Kitchen & Dining |
![]() |
| Living Room |
![]() |
| Dining Room |
![]() |
| Guest / Butler Room |
![]() |
| Kitchen (Indoor) |
![]() |
| Front Porch |
![]() |
| Overall View! =D |
The above are the screenshot of the Dai - Lou Family, in The Sims 3 game! =D
The house at first was created for my own sims game but ended up I decided to create another Dai - Lou family so I use this house as the Dai - Lou family's house.
The characters are my past sims. I just change the name. (Save time! Ps: Decorate the house already took me almost 2 hours to do it that's why I choose past sims...)
Hope you all like it! I will try to update you guys more on the Dai - Lou Family since now my brother got his computer I can use the desktop more often.. =D
























