Friday, May 11, 2012

Tong Yee Cheer Up!

Been sometime since I post too. (Excluding the previous Sims post). Now everyone working le although Zemin & Benny are not working but they are also busy with their everyday lives. Tong Yee recently very stress and unhappy making all of us worried for her.

Tong,
I know working at TTS is very tough and difficult to carry on but I also know you will continue for the sake of your laptop. All we can do is hear you complain, encourage you but at the end of the day it is you, yourself who will need to walk through the experience yourself and grow from it. I know it is tough, even tougher than SPH and DSO because this time you are suffering alone without your Poly friends (Thou I doubt they even make it better for you) But at least during those times with someone whom you know being together with you is better than suffering alone. However, don't forget even though we are not suffering with you at TTS but we  understand what you are going through and you can always count on us to listen to your complains (help you scold those bitches together)

No matter what, Hang in there but when it reaches a time whereby you can no longer hang on it is okay to give up because you tried your best, even if no one knows you tried your best... we know. Remember, previously SPH and DSO both are also tough times that you thought you will not be able to overcome and everyday curse and swear too but you went through them. They made you into a better person. So I believe this time you will be able to overcome them too. I have Faith in you ~

And also remember, we may not be able to solve your problems or suffer with you but don't forget we will also be behind you supporting you, lending our listening ears to you to hear your complains (and scold all your vulgarities).

In the end, whether you decide to hang in there all the way till July 23rd or give up halfway... we will also support your decision. Just remember no matter what decision you make, as long as you know you tried your best it is good enough already. =D

On a lighter note, Tomorrow is FRIDAY!!! We are meeting! =D

Have a good night sleep and Have a sweet dream!

Love you guys! <3

PS: Tong, you are always welcome to use this blog to vent your angers but control on the vulgarities (I scare ppl call police... hahahahahahaha!)